]]>

« Home | Tom and Jerry Knitted toys » | After daily reading knitting and craft blogs I hav... »

Thursday, February 09, 2006

The mother of a migraine

I have one of those migraines which is keeping me up at night and I have had it for the last couple of days. It Hurts even to go out in the morning, the lights are killing me and I cannot stay in front of a pc for five minutes. So today I am home and I hope to gather enough strength to clean the house a bit so tomorrow I will be able to relax and wait for the start of the olympics without this migraine.

In knitting news I have knitted quite a bit on my first lacy shawl and am nearing the top cast off, then I will start on the edging then wash and block it. I hope to finish it soon after the knitting olympics are over. I am also waiting DESPERATELY for the postman these last couple of days as I have ordered some yarn from overseas and I have also won some Kid silk Haze from e-bay and I cannot wait for it to get here. I so wish that here in Malta we have a decent yarn shop then I would not have to wait so long to start a project with some beautiful yarn.


Post a Comment

   << Home