]]>

« Home | After daily reading knitting and craft blogs I hav... »

Saturday, February 04, 2006

Tom and Jerry Knitted toys

I am having problems posting here as my posts are dissapearing. The knitting olympics rock over 2500 have joined and will cast on their project simultaneously when the olympic torch is lit. It is incredible that knitting and Stephanie of Yarn Harlot have managed to join so many people around the world.

I have finished two knitted toys pattern by Alan Dart which was featured in woman's weekly magazine many years ago when I had not started knitting yet but I saved the patterns and now I am knitting the ones I like especially the toys which my son adores.

Here are the knitted TOM and JERRY. Cute aren't they? My son loves them and I have managed to post a photo here after the 10000 try.


I love your Tom and Jerry. I used to watch them all the time when I was a kid, but haven't seen them in years! Jerry's particularly cute!

Oh, and welcome to the blogging community! You're going to have so much fun ;0)

Cheers from Canada!

Thanks anny for your welcome. Here in Malta we see Tom and Jerry everyday on the Tv and my son likes them much better than the modern cartoons :)

Where did you find it? Interesting read » »

Keep up the good work »

my little girl and boy love tom and jerry how can i get my hands on the patterns i would really love to knit them for the kids

I would really love to knit Tom and Jerry for my son who loves them! Could you be nice enought to send me the pattern? my adress: helenealglave@orange.fr
In France we don't find them... Thank you.

Just wondering is there any chance i could get a copy of pattern would love to knit this.

Post a Comment

   << Home